This is my journey to become a police officer in Toronto







Monday, March 8, 2010

Welcome!

Hi Everyone!

My name is Jasmine. I'm just a girl with a dream: to become a police officer in Canada!



Except.......

1) I'm 
OUT OF SHAPE

There's no way I can pass the PREP. I'm about 20 lbs overweight, I need to lose weight by correcting my sweet tooth!

2) I'm a 
NEWCOMER

I moved to Canada from England, so I don't know anyone outside my immediate family. I have little history in this country ~ I don't have many references from here.

3) I don't speak a 
SECOND LANGUAGE

This is terrible! I can speak some Punjabi, Spanish and Korean, but I need to take the time to study to reach fluency.

BUT

I'm going to work really hard to make my dream a reality. 



This blog is going to be about what it takes to become a police officer. 
I hope you follow me on my journey. 


Please leave comments and thanks for reading!**

No comments:

Post a Comment