This is my journey to become a police officer in Toronto







Monday, March 22, 2010

Week 2

Hi Everyone!


Weight 62kg/136.6lbs
Best 2.4km run 16mins 35secs


MONDAY-SATURDAY  2.4km run/10 girl push ups, 20 lunges, 20 side lunges, 10 squat thrusts, 20 sit ups, 20 jumping jacks/40mins power walk (with dog)
SUNDAY  Hiking

So the liar in the murder mystery was...........Tom! He didn't mention the light going out when Dick tripped over the extension cord because he left the car to murder!

My best run is better than week 1, but most of the runs were a lot slower. I have to step up my dieting because I know I can lose weight MUCH faster than this! I haven't been keeping track of my eating. I've been eating & being lazier than I usually am.

Tomorrow I have a job interview, so hopefully I get that & get into the swing of things.

Texas Ghost rider advised me to set a goal - thank you! So my goal is to reach 58kg/127.8lbs by April 24th. I have about 1 month to lose 5kg/ 11lbs!!! I can do it:)

Please leave comments & thanks for reading!**

1 comment: