This is my journey to become a police officer in Toronto







Monday, April 5, 2010

Week 4

Hi Everyone!

Weight 61.6kg/136lbs
Best 2.4km run 16mins 02secs


MONDAY-SATURDAY  2.4km run/10 girl push ups, 20 lunges, 10 burpees, 10 squat thrusts, 20 sit ups, 10X Running up & down steps/40mins power walk (with dog)
SUNDAY  Hiking


I've landed a job!!!!! At last! I'm going to  work at a major bank in the credit card department. It starts in May so I still have lots of time at home, but I don't have to worry so much anymore:)


I'm proud of my fitness consistency. I've been running 6 days a week for a month now! However, fitness and diet go hand in hand. I need to clean up my diet a bit so that I can progress further towards my goals. 


My goals: 
Running 2.4km in 12mins
10 push ups
Completing the shuttle run to level 6.5


Fitness is an integral part of policing. Police Officers need to protect their partners, the community and themselves. This blog is centered around my weight and running times because this is where I need the most improvement. 


Please leave comments & thanks for reading!**

No comments:

Post a Comment